CRAZINESS


It's so easy to get consumed by guilt. You feel that you've wronged somebody and then a whole morning passes by without a word from the person. You assumed, ok, I assumed that it was the end of the world. I assumed I was such a bad person for doing "that thing" to that other person. You feel so bad that resort you to cigarettes out of frustration. Your brain automatically switches to depressed mode, and you feel down.

For your information, "that thing" refers to ditching this one person for your friends. I mean, he doesn't know my friends at all. And he's disappointed at me for not including him in my movie outing. Mind you, my friends and I had planned it as "movie night out with pals" thing.
So how could I include him, right? So when he text messaged me and asked what I was doing, of course I replied the truth: I was out watching a movie with office friends.
He replied asking why I did not invite him, with a frown face at the end of the message. It turned out that I read too much into that message.

The next morning, I called 'said person' and but he did not pick up the phone. I text mesaged him, but there were no replies. Maybe 30 minutes went by before he replied and told me that he was the middle of a training programme at work. He was too busy to answer calls or SMSes.

Am I nuts or what?
I'm probably thinking it too much.
But there you go. I went all nuts by myself- going crazy about stuff that I assumed. Weird, huh?
Why do we get worked up over such things?

Comments

Looks likes someone is in "Love, Love, Love, Love, Love, Looveeee..."(hum like jason mraz did for i'm yours).

And John Legend once sung.."love hurts sometimes when you do it right, dont be afraid of a little bit of pain, pleasure is on the other side." huhuhuhu
Hayden Ahmad said…
hey cryptic capricorn...I love that john legend lyric!
ur significant other is in Perak. or is it Penang? Good for you, man. Make love not war
My dear hayden,

I want to make lots and lots luurrrrve. But not in Kedah la, I guess.

Anyway, hope things are great down south. Hope we could meet up someday and have our "hari tamak sedunia" thing-y.

Popular Posts