Greetings friends, colleagues.


I am me, myself and I. There are no two ways about it. As we are until the day I die. In the end, we are alone. We come to this world brought about our mother's womb. We love. We live. We die. We meet people along the way who touch our life. Ultimately, depending on our state of mind, we are alone.

I had just finished a date. A very brief one. Many people may not call it that. It was more of a bootie call. And after it's done, and after I stare at your face. I am unsure what I saw. It looked like confusion, and casualness, and disregard. Aw, heck man. It was most probably fatigue from sex.


But I still feel alone. It was just me. It was all me. I wanted to invite you for a drink, or maybe dinner. But then you say dinner has been bought.

"Dinner is waiting at home, so I'll go home now. "But first I will go to the car wash because a cat peed on my car, and it stinks!"


Seriously, ah?


Comments

Anonymous said…
Hey Hayden,

So you're back. I thought that you were really signing off, for good. Glad to see that I was wrong.

You said that you are alone. But you seem to always be around people... either at work, at home or for sex. Are you really alone?

If so, is that such a bad thing?

Being alone is not the same as being lonely. There are many who have partners, wives, husbands; and they sleep on the same bed- but yet, they feel lonely. But they are definitely not alone.

Being alone to me is not such a bad thing. You need to find ways to fill your alone time with things that are useful and beneficial to your life. Do something more constructive with your free time. Enrich your life with things that add to personal growth and maturity.

When was the last time you read a good book? Senseless magazines and stuff for work don't count. Pick up a good book and curl under the covers with a glass of warm milk on the nightstand... with some soft music in the background, try to unwind yourself and relax...

Try to not think too much of you're 'alone-ness' and go out looking for ways to not be alone.

You don't really need to always be with other people all the time. Who knows... being alone might actually be exactly what you need right now.
Anonymous said…
"Greetings friends, colleagues"

Hahaha...
Anonymous said…
The cat peed on your car or his car?
Hayden Ahmad said…
his car
Anonymous said…
Oh okay, u got ditched then.
Hayden Ahmad said…
Anonymous 4, I did not get ditched. I got laid, and I was hoping the both of us would later have drinks or a snack or something. But instead, the other person left to go to the car wash and return home.

I suppose I was hoping for some companionship after hooking up. Stupid me, right? Sex is sex. You can't expect love, or God forbid, friendship following sex. God knows I never expected love or companionship during many previous lays.

But this time it was different. I like him...it was probably not mutual.
Oh, well. Moving on.
Anonymous said…
At least you got the sex. Maybe he was not the cuddling afterwards type.

Popular Posts