Inilah duniaku.
Malam mengundang penuh kekeliruan. Kepala otak dah diperah habis habisan masa kerja tadi. badan dah tak larat nak keluar merayau-raya. Hobiku waktu malam sebegini- ronda-ronda kotaraya. Tapi malam ni lupakan saja hasrat tu!

What the fuck do I have to say to the world? That my life is a big misreable thingy which confuses and scares me. I really do not care about anything anymore, and I am trying very hard to find the reason why. Is its because I am lethargic? That I am fed up? That aku dah pancit? Is it lost of interest in well, everything.

I am so freaking tired at this moment. It'll be nice to just hit the sack and dream dream dream. But I am off tomottow, so I SHOULD be having fun outside the house, driving around like I always do at this hour.

Comments

Anonymous said…
Have a DYNAMITE day my friend!.

Popular Posts