It is way past midnight and I am loitering at the bus station.
I have a thing for bus stations such as Larkin and Shahab Perdana.
I love to buy magazines and look at people at the bus station. They are usually the most shady looking, tired looking, back breaking with their luggage looking people on earth. And those guys haggling people to sell bus tickets are good looking.

After buying my Maskulin magazine (I am so gay) and a KFC Zinger, I'm smoking in my car. I'm playing a mix CD of Taio Cruz, Adam Lambert and that wretched Glee cover of a Journey song.

It's so cheesy but good song. Hey, guess what? I am fucking up. I am tired because I forced myself to a night assignment. A concert of comedians and rock stars. I wanted to go for a reason.

One has to have a reason for EVERYTHING, right? My reason's liking comedy. I love some of the contestants of Raja Lawak. It's depressing that I am no closer to being a performer. Probably, I ain't one.

Maybe I am meant to be a journalist who writes stories. Oops sorry, journalist do not merely write, they dig and find stories and take pride in getting a story. A reporter must take pride in being the first to know about something. Story. Story story story.

Pegi mampuslal!

I am tired like hell. This is how I sound like when I am tired. Yes, it may be depressing to read this. But you don't have to read this if you don't want to. I need to be my fucking self. I hold myself back every day that it is sickening. How the hell do I live with myself. It's Saturday night and all I can think about is working tomorrow. I wish that I could have all weekends off. You know, like half of the population.

But then again, what the fuck? My life is actually very good. I am healthy and young at 30. Oh, please being 21 is not that great. Get out of your head if you wanna feel good. Get out of your frame of mind. This has become a 20 paragraph story.

Comments

iownalaser said…
This comment has been removed by the author.
iownalaser said…
I enjoyed reading that, you are a good writer! Keep posting. And blogs are definitely great for being who you are. I think that the point of a blog is to not hold back, tell everyone your honest gut-wrenching feelings! :)
Anonymous said…
Hi,

I begin on internet with a directory
Hayden Ahmad said…
thanks iownalaser.
hmmm, i wonder who deleted comment. definitely not me. yikes
romantic said…
Nice blog, me too i have a blog with romantic sex shop friendly, merci have a nice day
Anonymous said…
Tell it like it is haha.

Banza Filmworks
Sy said…
i like your of writing, very sharp
Anonymous said…
Your ramblingings are just genius. You should say no and fuck off more often without feeling guilty, a huge burden will be lifted off...trust me..been there done that!

Popular Posts