OH GOSH, Rambling again

hello my friend.
It was a tough week for you, I know. I was on the verge of breaking down and wallowing in my self pity. But I suppose it is a healthy thing if someone much higher-ranking than you, criticises you about work. I admit there was a lack of communication on my part.
I did not get my message across that well to my colleagues. Seesh.
It happens, what to do?
I am in this long journey. I am almost at the halfway point of my probation period. I don't know what is going to happen next, honestly.
Other people have been talking about me. Some support me, while others are against me.
My former boss advised me to watch my own back now. He said do not reveal any details of my promotion to anyone.
He knew that I am an honest bugger who likes to tell the truth, when questioned. But when it comes to important things like that, it should be, as my beloved told me,  P&C (private and confidential).
  I reckon I need start learning about being selfish, when it comes to my income, my job performance, my image in the eyes of my bosses.
And even the image of myself in front of my colleagues.
I have to learn from my mistakes.
 I cannot be stuck in my old ways. I'm too young and good looking to be a pathetic old geezer.

On another note......
Oh gosh. I really have no time to have much fun nowadays. Yes, I have my beloved, and we go out all the time. But even the fun has its limits. Sometimes I don't know how to act in front of my colleagues. But, what to do? I am the jackpot winner.because I managed to be chosen to assume this role.
   But I don't know why  I get pissed off easily whenever my colleagues make it hard for me at work.
  Even a slight gesture, like pointing a sword at a newspaper instead of pointing their finger, could make me feel slightly, errr, pissed.
 
I probably need a vacation at this lovely white sandy beach. Mmmm...
What's wrong with me? I probably need to get laid. Or need a vacation. Or take up soccer! (something I always wanted to do during my grown up years- funnily enough, I never was into soccer/football during my school days)


Comments

Popular Posts