Barely got any sleep. Woke up late. Not good. I can't get the line about how corruption could lead to a political party's doom out of my head. Any form of wrong doing is big no-no when it comes to professional life. So whatever indiscipline that's been going on here must stop.

Now to talk about things happening around me.

Last night was a movie night. It was really nice as I spent it with two of my oldest friends in the world. The movie was so-so only, but the company was great. Though we had no chance to really catch up in earnest, but the meal at McDonald's post-movie was a welcome break from my routine of work and hanging out with my significant other.

We got to talking about the recent royal celebrations. Yup, that town was packed to the brim. I wanted to go with my colleagues but there was no one who could man the fort. So i stayed behind.

Comments

Anonymous said…
Hi there! This ρost couldn't be written any better! Reading through this post reminds me of my old room mate! He always kept talking about this. I will forward this page to him. Fairly certain he will have a good read. Thanks for sharing!
my page :: www.prweb.com

Popular Posts