Live to Tell


Today I had to help someone I particularly hate. Remember that dude who out-ed me in front of that managerial editor who resigned? It happened that he made a huge blunder in his story- he got the name of the chief secretary wrong - so he asked me to fucking help. Alright I shouldn't get pissed off- but I am.

Of course it's personal, and what he asked of me was purely work-based. But I am still pissed.

It's been a shitty few days.

I've been hanging around many friends, bu t I still feel alone. why? Why? Why?

I am a person of irregular moods, I am aware. A pal told me that this feeling is temporary- everyone feels like this at one point or another.

I am even afraid sometimes to express myself in this blog. Urgh!
Another pal told me I could be like Hamlet sometimes, especially during a very difficult incident last year. Typical Pisces, another friend said.

I guess some things you just don't want to reveal to your friends.
I know I can always count on friends whenever I have problems, but sometimes I just like to be alone, you know.

Comments

Popular Posts