Less than 10 days to go to Hari Raya Aidilfitri

And I am psyched. All the melancholy? I plan to put it behind me. Screw it, life is too short to be bitter and sad and deep. And I'm too short to be bitter and sad and deep.

I read "Who Moved My Cheese?" last night. It's suppose to be this best seller which became a cultural phenomena. It moved people to do better in their jobs and lives.
What I got from it: it's good to laugh at yourself when you're feeling discouraged. It's better to take affirmative action rather than dwell on your hardships like what the Hem character did. I want to be like Haw. He is definitely the most human character of the story. Haw started feeling very depressed when the cheese was removed. But he found the courage to leave his friend, Hem and search for New Cheese.
I loved that Haw kept visualising finding New Cheese. he dreamed he was lying on stacks of delicious cheeses.
Dude, visualising helps in achieving things. I loved that part o f the story.

Comments

Anonymous said…
in a recent survey 90% said most dating sites could offer better protection against scammers



---------------
dating singles

Popular Posts