Here I am
With broken wings
quiet thoughts, unspoken dreams

Here I am
Alone again
I need her now
to hold my hand

She's all
She's all I ever need
She's the eair I breathe
She's all I ever had

It's the way she makes me feel

(....Ricky Martin's She All I Ever Had)

It was a busy night last night. I went to Pendang until 2am. Then at 3.30 there was another accident near Langgar. So I only got home at about 5am, just in time for Sahur. I slept after Subuh prayers at 6pm. Then I woke up for work at 9am. Three hours! Not a problem. I'm young, I can stand it.

Caught a few winks in the evening, before breaking fast. Felt dizzy later, I know it's not good to sleep in the late afternoon.

Hari Raya? No thoughts on it. I guess I'll just take a bus to KL and then another bus to JB. Penatlah kan, kalau nak drive.
Ya lah, buy a bus ticket je lah!

What else? Gosh I wish....I'm just tired. I think I'll call in an early night, if there's nothing on.

Comments

Popular Posts