Dude, wipe that smirk off your face, lah.


It's a Male Thing

There is a certain flaw with guys that enables other guys to know that that guy got laid. It's something only guys can tell. I've been noticing that for some time. And it drives me freaking crazy when I become one of the victims of this uniquely guy thing.
It takes the piss away.
For me, it's always been like "So, what were you doing last night?" and the fellow would be smiling cynically at me, as if he knew my deepest, darkest secrets.
Last night it was the same. Though the fault was mine that I met up with pals after having a date.
"Wow, don't YOU look happy," quipped one of my friends.
But then again, this may just be me. (do women get this too?)
I may be the worst actor in the world when I try to cenceal the truth. My happiness may be too much of a high that it radiates (yeah, right!?) from my face and my being. Aiyo, do I look that obvious when I'm happy?
Married guys are worse- they can tell right away that you got lucky. I have been "caught" by many colleagues who are married.
Recently I received a friendly nudge at my lovehandle when a certain colleague saw that smirk on my face during breakfast.
"Buat apa malam tadi?" he asked.
"Lepak dengan C****." I replied.
Thinking of this male flaw makes me remember a scene from the teen horror flick "I Know What You Did Last Summer."
Just after Freddie Prinze Jr's character gets it on with Jennifer Love Hewitt's character, they get stopped by a mutual friend on the highway. That friend, who also has feelings for Love Hewitt stares straight into Freddie's eyes and says: "You could try wiping that smirk off your face." I was 17 when I watched that movie. I guess I never really understood what that smirk meant. Now I do.

Comments

Anonymous said…
www.bulberryfashion2013.com jrggeg gnun burberry ypgabq jsyz burberry outlet online uttzxj idrf uggs sale cswfow pfbn ugg boots wholesale huvdmr squt http://www.2lv6.com ywqogs csvv ugg factory outlet jxmjjk cvjy ugg usa nphhpl dyhy michael kors handbags on sale qvvtpm qvzo michael kors outlet store tstthr xhpx michael kors flats eltlvb awqo longchamp outlet psaszr xdqh longchamp sale fyafcy noff longchamp handbags sale bftaki hkbn http://www.e4ni.com svhqyt bkqz

Popular Posts