WTF.......?

Aiyoh, why are relationships so difficult. My relationship is confusing because my baby (ok lah, let's call him Zack) is considering moving back to his hometown. What the? Did I hear you right?
OK. In his defense, he said that it was a consideration. The reason he wants to move back to the east coast is to be close to family. His parents have passed away, and the only family he has are his sisters and brothers. The last time he went back home, his sister was crying when he was about to leave to come back here. He feels for his sister, and he wants to be close to her and his other sisters. He's close with his sisters.

This may be his way of telling me: Hey, I don't see a future in our relationship. So I want to keep my options open. A friend of mine said that Zack's merely coming up with excuses to break away from me.
Then again, he has to consider whether he could actually survive in his hometown. I mean, he's been working in KL and JB for the the past 15 years, so he's probably grown accustomed to the the city lifestyle.

Oh, what the hell. Whatever it is, I am sure we'll get through it.

Consider also the nature of my job. Honestly, I have no guarantee that I'll stay put in this town forever.
There's no use writing about this in blog form, really, besides the fact that it is therapeutic for me.

Comments

Popular Posts