RANDOM THOUGHTS

"You did this to me, so now what? So now what?"

Obviously something's very wrong, for you to do that.
Hey, I am as guilty as you are.

But you are fickled with your emotions
I'm forever lost with your confusing gaze
at me

I'm not going to talk about it
I am as guilty as you are
Maybe we're building our hopes
On something that's never been there
Or was it something that fell apart?
Maybe
I am mad for this
I am mad for you
And I fucking hate myself for that

Otherwse, life is peachy
Seriously,
I'm pulling myself together
Slapping my cheeks as hard as I can
As you sit there looking pretty
Feet close together
Ever smiling

I don't wanna draw a conclusion
There's not going to be a fucking definition for this

My friend makes fun of your lack of class
I say fuck them

I'm happy to be in the slums with you

Comments

Popular Posts