It's hell when my contact lenses are dried up at nearly 5am in the morning. It's the downtown area and I am in all night cyber cafe. This used to be a dangerous part of town, but thankfully development put a stop to that and made this stretch of road dead after midnight.
I'm doing the usual online activities - checking my social networking account, the blue coloured one, of course! Then it is e-mail but only to see if there is anyone to chat with. Then it's watching music videos, checking out my favourite music/entertainment magazine. Now it's blogging. The street outside the cybercafe I am at.

Oh yeah, I also logged on to my account at a dating website.

Gave out my phone number to someone with a username that induced sexy hot images in my head. Am still chatting with said supposedly sexy username.
It's fucking late and I am suppose to go to work in about four hours' time or so. I could come in late but that ain't good. (At least most times).

But then there's Sexyhotusername who is off tomorrow and that is why Sexyhotusername is up at this un-Godly hour.

As for me, I am a horny fucker who is trying to bite more than he could chew.

Thankfully the music in this cyber cafe rocks big time. At least the pulsating beats of Gorillaz's Feel Good Inc song fulfills the baser instincts in me at this moment.

Comments

Popular Posts