What's Going On Today:

He ain't picking up the phone, nor answering my text messages.
Work is work, never ending. My company will continue to run, even if I don't, so, why be so worried about it, eh?
A good friend posted lyrics of the Bette  Midler song " From a Distance" (1991, about the time of the Operation Dessert Storm in Iraq-Kuwait). Nice song  " From a distance/ you look like my friend, eventhough we are at war..."
Speaking of which, I recently went for an assignment to the oil-rich country that was attacked prior to Operation Dessert Storm. 
I am kinda looking forward to seeing my sister and her family when they come home for Raya Haji, in two days' time.
 Had a simple lunch of fish and vegetables minus rice. Trying out the no-rice diet, lah. Need to whip myself to shape because I'm getting old and my metabolic rate ain't what it used to be.
My mum's cooking chicken rendang, and I saw it this morning and it looked good. Love her.

See ya guys





Comments

Popular Posts