"when you have nothing, you have nothing to lose,"

"when you have nothing, you have nothing to lose," Jack Dawson in James Cameron's Titanic

So I am going back home tomorrow, wait, actually today, since it's nearly 2am Saturday. In around 12 hours I'll be making my way home. Mum asked me to do something for her so I need to pass her a letter from my uncle here, and then return the letter to my uncle when I get back for work on Monday.

It's nice because I like to go home and because it's his birthday, yesterday. So I'll get a chance to celebrate with him. He's thinking of taking medical leave, for me. Keyword is thinking, of course. But he's done it before.

In terms of things I need to get off my chest is this asshole who contacted me last night was just being such as asshole. He was a horny and desperate bastard, who threatened to unfriend me just because I did not want to meet up with him.
I told myself that if I ignored his text, he would be gone from my life. And just I figured, he texted me about how indicissive I am, and how he doesn't want to know me anymore.

Yes, I know what it feels like to be desperate and horny. I've been there. And yes, I have entertained the urges before with others. But this guy and what he said, it really got me riled up. I didn't think it would affect me that much, but I guess it did. He just ruined my mood for the day. A price I'm glad to pay for turning him down.

It's not easy I guess. Life is. The choices you make will sometime bug you all night. Sometimes I make the best choices, and sometimes I won't. There's no right or wrong answer for it. But when I look back at the events that have unfolded since last night, it is quite a nice, neat turn of events. It's quite a nice life the Man Upstairs has set out for me.
Of course, I digress. I know that life could take twists and turns, without any prior warning. Things happen, and so we deal with it. We throw a tantrum and call up several friends to complain and cry, and then post stuff on Facebook to see if any more friends would listen.

This week has been extremely quiet for me as I have been on the night shift. It's a weird environment, and time frame to work in. I sleep all day and stay up all night. It's a nice break (though there was work to be done during the midweek) but it's a lonely, quiet pace of work.

Hopefully next week would be better. I haven't written in my blog for so long so it's nice to just do this now.

Have a great weekend everyone, regardless if you're working or not.

Comments

Popular Posts