A Balinese Dispatch

Arrived safely in the land of wayang kulit, kuta beach and kecak dance with Woonie. Can't believe I am here, well I bought the tickets didn't I? Anyways GUYS...I switched off my handphone cause my battery's low (as usual) contact Woonie's phone ya..She managed to shop a lot for home decor- paintings, sculptures, etc. Me? well let's just say I wasn't 'turned on' by all that home decor considering I ain't got a home of me own. I RENT, dammit. but found planty of penis bottle openers- large carvings of dick with a bottle opener attached- Honey, I don't see a reason why I should buy such things. I mean i like the thingy, but do I need to see it everytime I open a bottle of coke? Na uh..

Got some other great wood sculptures: guys and gals kissing each other, a dozen women sculptures with tits and all- gotta love tits when you're in Bali. wonder how...nevermind. Guy sculptures pun ada, tapi nothing beats the dick bottle opener.

MOVING ON..
Went to HardRock bali for two nites in a row.. OK lah band dia. And we made friends with teh bartenders- they were really kicking our asses when Malaysia lwn. Indonesia during the football match hari tu. Woonie's a bit psychologically scarred coz the merchants here are all out to cheat tourists. they tell you that they would lower the price, but then they ask you for a R 20,000 commission. Nyah, perlu ke?

Hotel dia best giler, and we got complimentary massage at the hotel's spa- totally recommmend it to everyone! GREEN GARDEN SPA BALI, ingat namanya!

And hari ni kita pegi Ubud- it's like a nice quaint countryside town but with versace boutiques. went to this kick ass restaurant called Three Monkeys- also another Ramblinging's Travel recommendation.

oh yeah, thanks anis for the travel advice, you rock girl.

See you guys soon.

Comments

Popular Posts