Love and lust. What's all the fuss about love? I had my tarot cards read to me last night and it said that I'm a person who'd give up on relationships once it gets difficult. Call me the regular abandon ship boy. Constantly moving on to another once things get sticky.

I have never fallen in love before. I thought I did, but I didn't actually. Make sense or not? I was in brief relationships before, but they never became serious or anything. It really worries me sometimes just thinking about it. But friends tell me to chill out when it comes to love. You can never hunt for a partner, they say. Love comes unexpectedly.
Believing in that advice, I want to focus on my career right now. I've started saving money for the future now. I think I want to do something in the future.


Another thing the tarot cards told me was that I'd be quite passive in my relationship in the future. Because I expected too much of my loved one, I tend to have this ideal image of what the person would be like. Believe it or not the tarot told me that I'm sort of a control freak- but I don't realise it because I tend to hide it.

My friends who read the tarot for me said love is like flying a kite- sometimes you gotta pull the string and take controlwhile other times you have to let go and let the wind fly the kite.

Comments

Popular Posts