I never thought I'd be here


I've been sitting here can't get you off my mind
I try my best to be a man and be strong
I drive myself insane thinking I could touch your face
But the truth remains you're GONE...


Lonely? Yeah, right
Stop being a baby

BYE BYE BYE
flashback 2000. Six long years ago when I was someone else. Can barely recognise myself now. Who am I? Who is this guy? How the hell did I get here?
I'm alive but do I live the days I go through.

Maybe I'm too engrossed with my past.
Hmmm

I just don't know what to do with myself. Three years ago I was overdosing on nicotine on the floor of my Gombak apartment. Now I'm in a semi-detached unit in freakin' Kedah.

Four years ago I was taking the bus from Kajang to Kotaraya and working the grill while taking up classes in the now-defunct Plaza Putra.
Now I'm taking a class in padi-fields and small towns for beginners.

Yeeehawwww...

I ain't complainin' man! I'm just happy to be here. All sun-soaked, baked and tanned skinned. Got me some good friends up here and the grub sure is delicishhhhous. So, why complain, eh?

I still have me. I just love to dwell on the past. I really do. It's this thing I do when I'm alone, especially. But switching to Hitz.fm can cure it, short term.

Comments

Popular Posts