Wthdrawal Symptoms

It's a quiet day, but as newjblog would always say "pantang lah". You never know what's going to happen.

Just came back from a very very relaxing 10-day leave. Went back to Johor and stayed in KL for some time too. Didn't do much. Rediscovered the art of the afternoon siesta.

My first two days have been zombie-like. Just going through the motions of work/eat/sleep. After being away for over a week, my house is dusty. And I still have not swept the house.

I ended my holiday with a big bang. Cannot elaborate on that lah. So by the time I reached Kedah, I had overdosed on FUN. I just wanted to rest and work like a normal being.

I'm still in the work-and-rest mode. But I must keep in mind that anything can happen, at any time. So I make sure never waste time. I eat as soon as I get hungry. You never know when you will be too tied up.

Once I reach home, I must quickly bathe, instead of laying like a vegetable on the couch and watching TV (in my work clothes). Time is precious.


I know I'll get back to the usual Kedah routine soon. I just need to get over the large-ness of The Curve Mutiara Damansara; Cathay Cineleisure Damansara (multiple storey cineplex- aiyo); City Square JB; having Secret Rescipe and Starbucks in your own neighbourhood (my sister's house in Kelana Jaya).
I also can't get over the Nick Lachey ballad and Nelly Furtado's two songs "Promiscious" and "Maneater", playing contantly on Flyfm. By the way we don't get Flyfm in Kedah- to Saufian 'The Flyguy' Mokhtar - that's a travesty dude!

I was overwhelmed by the choices one gets in KL and JB. How many restaurants does one need? ("The Street" in The Curve Mutiara Damansara- rows and rows of eateries).

Comments

Anonymous said…
ok tu
Anonymous said…
we at Fly FM are currently working on reaching Kedah. We've just curretly hit Terengganu and Kuantan. See u soon!

Popular Posts