Riot of Thoughts

I'm rubbing my eyes
I can't see
What's going on
Actually
As a matter of fact
I'm going insane

What's going on?
Tap
Tap
Tap
What's the Frequency Kenneth?
Al-Qaeda or Al Capone?
No direction and nowhere to go

Majlis Daerah Padang Terap or the Man in the Iron Mask?
I'm in this maze of confusion
All alone with myself
As Madamoiselle Ciconne said, trapped inside my cage
Prose or verse?
En Francais ou dan Anglais?
Lebih 100 Jawatankuasa Induk Pentadbiran Sukan Negeri Pahang telah dibubarkan bagi memberi laluan untuk penubuhan kelab sukan teras di peringkat daerah.
Too wordy for you?
Try this:
My name is Maximus Decimus Meridius, Commander of the armies of the north, general of the Felix legions. Loyal servant to the one true emperor Marcus Aurelius. Father to a murdered son, husband to a murdered wife, and I will have my vengeance, in this life or the next.

Ever felt lonely, my friend?
I do many times
I still do
But, behold
I'm surrounded by friends, family, colleagues, brothers in arms
Don't call me an English graduate
Call me the guy who enrolled to university because he wanted to learn Shakespeare and Poetry and Writing
Those words fail me now
Ask me not about past participles or syntax or morphology.
I despise the science of language
I despise science in general

I love the freeflow of ideas
Scattered
In dots, in clouds and clusters,
in balloon-shaped bubbles, is the way my mind works.
It works that way, I don't know why
A riot
A riot of confusion, untamed ideas just swirling around my head.
My mind is a bunch of thoughts swirling randomly
I hate that stupid linear line. From beginning to the end?
I hate that linear train of thought.

Fuck, that!
Now I am here
I stand before thee
As a person who knows nothing yet
knows plenty
yet knows more than he thinks he knows

I've lost the gift of words
They flowed from my mouth
Like The Mighty movie, each word is a picture
Or was it each sentence is a picture, each word is part of that picture.
Once and future King
So what's next?

Comments

Popular Posts