Thankfully, firemen today found the remains of an escavator driver who was buried inside a mountain of collapsed earth. Unfortunately, his co-worker's lower body part were not recovered. Yes, that's right, firemen only found half of S. Santhiran's body on Tuesday. It's sad and scary stuff, people.

A friend of mine suggested I become project manager for a group holiday. My friend suggested a train ride across Australia. Of course, that was just a suggestion. What really spurred the idea was the fact that my group of friends have not gone on vacation in a long while. The last time was a trip to Sarawak last year.

My friends and I spent a lot of kick-ass time traveling to Kuantan once. It was nice cause we stayed in a chalet by the beach, and I looooove the beach.

We once visited Singapore for a night and visited the night safari. That trip was kinda done in a rush, but at least we got to visit the riverside shops in Clark Quay, walk through Orchard road (didn't do much shopping cause we didn't have much money), and more importantly we visited Ratu's house for lunch.

OK, it's confirmed. I gotta get away and do it properly this time. When I visited Terengganu during Raya, I didn't do it properly. I had a ball, but I didn't bring my camera. Thanfully my brother-in-law snapped a few shots of the family. It's true what Ally said, you gotta immortalise the moment in photos because you never know when your family members might pass on.

I read in a Malay teen magazine that one method to make yourself happy is to take pictures of your everyday life. It said that you could feel happier when you look through the photographs of yourself with your family and friends, so bring your digital cameras wherever you go.

I have become less photogenic through the years. I had plenty of pictures when I was a child, but after I reached 23, I had less and less pictures of myself. Maybe I should just ask people to start snapping shots of myself with my camera phone?

Comments

Anonymous said…
huns,

i'm SOOOOO glad i dont hv to deal with 'rumah mayat', 'bomba', 'criminals', 'abang polis' and 'dead bodies' anymore..

hehehe. anyway, as the princess, i'm glad i've delegated the task to organise a holiday togeder-geder to you. you kan so terror benda2 cam ni.. (no kidding.. heheh). i give u my full support. alah.. just plan a destination, set a date and then get somebody else to call up the hotels, do some budgeting and plan the logistics. heheheh..

i love you huns. *mwah*

Popular Posts