I miss my friends. I miss Ally and her voice in my head, she's asking me out for dinner and a movie. That was our usual after-work activity. I miss my friends in KL who I haven't seen in ages! It's been many many months since I last saw greybits, cheekysmile, primadonnaz and the rest of my wacky and crazy friends. I miss Zack and Dinah too, and the very pregnant Last.

Darn, I even miss my friends who lives close by, Zhenpei. Hopefully I'll be able to drive down to meet Zhenpei tomorrow. Can't wait to have some spicy Keng Som with kailan ikan masin and sotong goreng tepung at our favourite place! Then we'll proceed to his house to watch Astro. Coolness.

I don't know why, but I'm not in a hurry to get my own Astro. I spend very little time at home, so I feel that cable TV is just a waste of money. Watching Astro with friends is so much fun than watching it by yourself.

It gets lonely sometimes especially when your colleagues go on leave, and you are left missing your close friends. Arghh..the worst thing is I feel so exhausted coming back from my four-day break. The traveling alone was tiring because I spent 13 hours on the bus ride back here.

And when I got back I was suffering from Monday Blues on a Saturday! There was a bit of action on the first few days of work but there was this annoying dark cloud of gloom hanging over me. Seesh...

I guess it's just one of those periods where you just feel blue. It was really hard for me to write my blog because I really did not know what to write about. and I feel very un-literary nowadays.

Anyways, I'm attending a farewell dinner now, so I gotta go. write again later

Comments

Popular Posts