Terima kasih kepada Cheekysmile kerana men-"tag" saya. Tatapilah kehidupan saya yang terlampau di bawah.....

Layer One: On the Outside
Name: Ramblinging )
Born: 1980s
Current status: Single
Eye color: Very Dark brown.
Hair Color: Black.
Righty or Lefty: Righty.

Layer Two: On the Inside

My heritage: dad's family is Bugis from Sulawesi, mum's side is Minangkabau from Lenggeng, Negeri Sembilan

My fears: God (woah...) and centipedes and of course, letting life pass me by

My Weaknesses: (I just realised this) Any concert DVD by Madonna, I spend a lot on DVDs, CDs, magazines (Rolling Stone, GQ, Newsweek, Vanity Fair), coffee with milk

My perfect pizza: Lots of tomato sauce with Pepperoni, mushrooms and cheese.

Layer Three: Yesterday, Today, Tomorrow

My thoughts first thing when I wake up: Damn, I wished I had awaken earlier & I gotta get the paper!

My bedtime: On weekdays: Any time between 1am-3am during working days. On offdays it's anywhere between 3am to 6am.

My most missed memory: Makan ikan bakar with parents at Tip Top ikan bakar in JB

Layer Four: My picks


Pepsi or Coke: Coke lah, it tastes better, and I agree with Badass Angel- better marketing. But if you notice, Pepsi has top celebrities for its marketing campaign: everyone from Beckham to Britney. My favourite was when Ray Charles sang "Yo Got The Right One Baby" for Pepsi circa 1989/90-ish.

Mc Donald's or Burger King: Mc D rules hands down! Besides great burgers, it has the best french fries & best desserts. Plus, I used to work at McD .

Single or Group Dates: Single lah. I like to focus all my love and attention to one individual, ok.

Adidas or Nike: This is a tough one. Nike, because I have Nike cap and shoes.

Tea or Nestea: Tea

Chocolate or Vanilla: I don't know why, after Barenaked Ladies sang "I like vanilla coz it's the finest of the flavours" I became addicted to this underrated flavour.

Cappucino or Coffee: I like coffee with milk. So my choice is Cappucino.


Layer Five: Do I

Smoke: Yup, occasionally. I'm not addicted but I keep a pack of Marlboro Lights handy in my bag.

Curse: Yes, but only in front of people who are okay with it.

Take a shower: I love it coz I like to sing in the shower (current fav song : Madonna's rendition of Like a Virgin from her Confessions World Tour)

Have a crush: Yes, all the time. Right now it's a palace Royal.

Think I've Been In love: Felt love in lots of other ways. But never the "head over heels" type of love, though.

Go to school: Dah habis dah. I vowed never to study again after graduation. I'd rather attend the "University of Life"

Want to get married: Not thinking about it now. But you never know....

Believe in myself: Yes, though it seems that I don't sometimes.

Think I'm a health freak: I used to be during university days. But I stopped when I started work.

Layer Six: In the past month

Drank alcohol: Erm, very reluctantly, yes. Not going to do it again because my tummy gets very very bloated after doing so.

Gone to the mall: There's this great mall here, the only mall, in fact. It's called The Store. But I did go to a nice new mall last week.

Been on stage: Yes. Well, I attended one of my theatre group's rehearsal, actually.
Previously, I've been on stage, behind the stage (as a stage manager), and of course I've been part of the audience. I'm a huge fan of theatre.

Eaten Sushi: There's this sushi place I went to where you have to key in your order on a computer. Great food!

Layer Seven: Have I ever

Played a stripping game: No. I feel so inadequate now.

Changed who I am to fit in: You gotta do that sometimes. But I always return back to the real me in the end.

Layer Eight: Age

I am hoping to be married: Tengok lah. Kalau ada jodoh, it doesn't matter how old we are.

Layer Nine: What was I doing

1 min ago: Blogging this.
1 hour ago: Looking through photos of my India trip.
4.5 hours ago: Watching Prison Break on TV.
1 month ago: Cleaning up my new office
1 year ago: Aiyo...I guess I was working and sleeping and eating , for sure

Layer Ten: Finish The Sentence

I love: music, the song Hanging By A Moment by Lifehouse is playing on the radio now, and it's my theme song, dude! I also love pasta, coffee, good movies like Gladiator and Good will Hunting and Life As A House. Oooh, have I mentioned I love Rolling Stone magazine...

I feel: Blessed right now. Ask me again tomorrow and I'll probably give you a dozen other emotions.

I hate: people who only talk the talk but don't walk the walk.

I hide: when I feel sad

Layer Eleven: Tag 5 people

I TAG...

www.zhenpei.com
primadonnaz.blogspot.com
jawa66.blogspot.com
wildmushroom.blogspot.com
deadwater.blogspot.com

Comments

Popular Posts