Herrroooooo, I mean, helloooo Malaysia.

Guess who I contacted recently? A dear old friend of mine who was involved in a terrible accident recently, BUT thankfully she is doing alright. By the way folks, she's an actress. Perlu aku beritahu ke? Anyway, I felt bad for not visiting her at hospital. I couldn't visit her because I was working up north. I have to send her something through the mail. She's currently recuperating in the East Coast so it'll be difficult to go to her now. I pray for her speedy recovery.
Work has been okay. Been kept busy for the past few days- there's been some pretty interesting stuff going on. Tonight I have theatre practice. Oh yeah, by the way, I've been given role in my group's latest play. My character is (drrum roll please) a Gravedigger. Hmmm, can't recall any gravedigger characters from films. My friends tell me there's this movie with Nasir Bilal Khan playing a gravedigger. I really got to get that one. Wait, I could also watch Six Feet Under, maybe. Ermmm?

Comments

Popular Posts