Hmm, me been busy with total theatre experience. It is darn tiring to be traveling between Hangar town to Starcity every night just to blurt out those freaking lines. I'm tired. I'm tired. I'm tired. I need me some McDonald's French Fries. Ahh, food as comfort.
I'm fretting over my play right now.I'm going to be fabulous on stage and I'm going to do well, and I will be acting on that stage for that play "Pengadilan".Note to self: apply for leave NOW. put Sazzy Falak in the lead role of a movie about a prostitute who ends saving the world. Trim thy toenails (tetiba je..) Murder radio station programmers- nothing turns me on when it comes to radio these days.
I'm listening to the freaking Lifehouse album from two years ago. I like the last My Chemical Romance album. I bought the latest Spider album, which is great for being RAWK without being too obnoxious.I need MUSICAL INSPIRATION! It's July and the year hasn't been that great musically. Though I do love Reza Salleh's Smoke City (despite the intro sounding a lot a Nick Lachey song).
I have to say something about our 'kononnya' 100 per cent local music station- XFresh FM. Why are most of the songs Hip Hop? Or is it a trend that every other song in Malaysia has rapping in it? Come on, lah. It's hard to find good Malaysian music. Play more Reza Salleh, Love Me Butch, even classics from Alleycats or Search, can also what. You could only listen to XFresh for only maybe 10 minutes. After that you just wanna turn the dial.
OK, here's the 2007 Music Row call (so far, lah)

It Ends Tonight - The All-American Rejects
Glamorous - Fergie featuring Ludacris

That song from that group fronted by Rich (he was a finalist from last year's Akademi Fantasia)

Signal Fire - Snow Patrol

Welcome to the Black Parade/ I Don't Love You - My Chemical Romance

How To Save A Life - The Fray

Anything by James Morrison - bloody hell buy the album, will ya

Not Ready to Make Nice - Dixie Chicks


(there's plenty more but I can't remember lah)
-------

After dipping through my CD collection,
Alas, a wonderful band named stone temple pilots! My most favourite band in the universe! There is a God after all...

Comments

Popular Posts