I took two days off and headed south to visit my parents. Really missed them coz I haven't seen them in a long time. I really miss the old hometown. I went swimming two days in a row, and got tanned very nicely. You should see my face, it's totally black! haha..But it was nice to get out and exercise coz dah lama sangat tak bergerak. When I wasn't swimming I was reading "Love in the Time of Cholera". It's quite engaging actually, I heard they're making a movie based on the novel soon.
An old friend took me out to this poolside lounge at the Hyatt. Nice place. It was an Italian inspired place, so they had bread served with olive oil and balsamic vinegar (correct spelling?).

I would like to take this opportunity to wish S/D a safe trip. She's furthering her studies in England. Bon Voyage, woman! Enjoy yourself.
My sympathies go out to cheekysmile as her flight was delayed for eight hours the other day. Sorry that we couldn't have lunch the other day.
I wanna say hi to primadonnaz, just for the sake of saying hi.
I really do miss my friends. I wished I could have taken a longer break so I could see you guys. I will see you maybe after Hari Raya- that's when I'll take a longer break.

Honestly, I just wish I could stop all this bullshit and say what I want to say. That, has always been a struggle for me. I wish I could leave everything and start anew. I don't know what I'll do but I don't care. Really, I don't care at all. Whatever happens to me, I know that deep down, I'll survive and I'll figure out ways to get through.

After saying all that, I want to say something about this year's MTV video music awards. I so don not agree with the new categories: Monster Single of the Year, Best Female, Best Male, etc. It's so not about music videos anymore. Sure lah, it has not been about videos for a while now, but it doesn't have to be that way. I wa slooking forward to the best female video, best male video, etc. I always have these videos in my head every year. I like it, so sue me!

Takpe lah, aku nak buat my own personal list (haha, it's my blog what....)



Live from Radio City Music Hall in New York City, it's the 2007 MTV Video Music Awards......
Tonight, the stage will erupt with live performances by....

Sean Kingston

Timbaland

The All-American Rejects

Fall Out Boy

Mary J Blige with Ludacris

Fergie

Akon

Gwen Stefani

Mika

Beyonce

Velvet Revolver

and a special reunion of Soundgarden..


..with special appearances by ....

Seth Rogen & Katherine Heigl

Matt Damon

Britney Spears

The cast from "I'm From Rolling Stone"

Jann S. Wenner

Al Gore

Madonna

P. Diddy

Christina Aguilera

Jack Black

Cameron Diaz

John Mayer

Hugh Laurie

Jessica Alba

Shia Lebeouf
AND here is your host for the 2007 MTV Video Music Awards, give it up for...WILL FARRELL

BEST VIDEO OF THE YEAR:

It Ends Tonight- The all-American Rejects
My Love - Justin Timberlake featuring T.I.
Glamorous- Fergie featuring Ludacris
Smack That - Akon featuring Eminem
Get Me Bodied - Beyonce
This Ain't A Scene, It's An Arms Race - Fall Out Boy


BEST FEMALE VIDEO

The Sweet Escape- Gwen Stefani featuring Akon
Glamorous - Fergie featuring Ludacris
Get Me Bodied - Beyonce
Candyman - Christina Aguilera
Rehab - Amy Winehouse

BEST MALE VIDEO

Smack That - Akon featuring Eminem
My Love- Justin Timberlake featuring T.I.
Sean Kingston - Beautiful Girls


BEST GROUP VIDEO

It Ends Tonight - The All-American Rejects

Comments

Popular Posts