I lead a boring life. I do. From the moment I wake in the morning and through all the motions of my mundane day, I am a bore.

Yeah, sure I have my moments of reckless abandon. I seek out seedy adventures in seed places. But honestly, it does not constitute a 'happening' life.

Why do I feel my life is a bore? Well, I spend most the daylight hours working. And when I'm on a break from working, I think about work. I worry my ass off when it comes to work. Why do I need to worry at all? Shouldn't I simply worry about the largeness of my spare tyre, which is totally unappealing.

When I don't work, I like to not work. Is that remotely possible? Could I just lay back and let everything flow naturally. In other words, could I possibly have a life?
I probably do not have one.

So where do we go from here?
All these questions from someone who really doesn't give a squat about questions. I haven't an inkling about the questions that I should be asking. So for this fact, I am full of bullshit.

I am not making any sense. That's the purpose of this entry. I rather be happy being senseless than sacrifice my sanity to make some sense. In case of emergency, pull the lever.

Comments

Popular Posts