"If You Don't Love Her, You Gotta Tell Her" . That was a line from Cuba Gooding Jr (left) in the movie Jerry Maguire with Tom Cruise.




Waiting eagerly. Impatiently is more exact.
Those words are lost in my muddled, crazed up mind.
I am disturbed and saddened by the person who left me out in the cold.
But, come on Mister, it was expected. The writing was on the wall, and tell-tale signs were staring at you in the face.
It's weird how life is because recently, I was at the giving end of this break-up thing.
There was this other person, who wanted me for who I am. Someone who fell in love with me in a short span of days- three days, over the recent weekend.
"I am falling in love with you" he wrote to me. I do not feel the same about him, so I told him that I was touched, and I thanked him and I said that we're just friends. And he backed off.
--In the meantime, I read that actor Neil Patrick Harris once got invited to the Playboy mansion, so he brought his boyfriend along. Some Playgirl bunnies who were high on drugs hit on Harris and his boyfriend...and they said "I love your (clothing or something). The boys replied to the girls "I love your breasts." I assume the Playgirl bunnies had sturdy, rock hard boob implants the size of trucks, or maybe they did have lovely racks.---
Oh yeah, back to blowing off this new guy. He was nice, 25 years old, a marketing exec who just moved here from KL. He broke up from his last relationship two years ago. I will not diss him here. It's just that I have no feelings for him. Itu aje! So it's better that I tell him early on ( we've only known each other for three days) that I just wanna be friends. But if anything develops i.e. if we become more than friends in the future, then hey, at least we're on good terms! Sure, I could be dramatic and give him the boot and say Good riddance, sucker! But honestly, I am not like that.

Comments

Anonymous said…
Of his drama-free coming out as a gay man, Neil Patrick Harris had this to say to Rolling Stone magazine:

“I love going to the Playboy Mansion party with my boyfriend. Last year, we got dressed up as dead foppish Brits with topcoats and white contact lenses. These naked girls on Ecstasy kept coming up to us, like, ‘We love your contacts.’ We’d twirl around and say, ‘Well, we like your breasts!’”
Hayden Ahmad said…
thank you for reprinting the quote,anonymous

Popular Posts