How do I say this elegantly?
I have been a very very naughty boy.
I have tasted many types of people during the past week.
I am on a fabulous nine-day leave and am in the big bad-ass Federal capital city. It was the Chinese New Year holidays and I drove my folks here to celebrate my niece's birthday.
It was a spankin' good celebration at the Sundanese food restaurant with lip-smacking cuisine straight outta an Indonesia Sunda cook book- crispy fried fish, brinjal, spicy fried chicken, pucuk paku with rice.
Now the food was not the only lip-smacking thing going down. There were plenty of lip-smacking moments in the week. Yes, it involved oral fixations and in some (perverted) cultures it is regarded as food.
Oh, fiddle-dee-dee. My misadventures of the hedonistic kind went down all throught my fine holiday. What else is new. The thing is, I am not suppose to be this naughty because I am dating someone.
The other thing is all this canoodling with many people does not go down well with one's psyche.
Can somebody say, sex addict? Do I need to go for therapy?
Don't I have any other preoccupation?
In my defence, I must say that none of the canoodling brought me a substantial amount of satisfaction.
Many of my misadventures this week involved foreplay. Plenty of it. But almost all of those times did not lead to climax.
In other words, I did not come. Dude. WTF? And one of those instances involved three other participants. But even that group effort was cut short due to unforeseen circumstances.
Now all this earthly pleasure did not mean I was without heart.
In my pathetic defence, I must say I still thought about the nurse, whom I'm dating.
I text messaged. I called a couple of times but they were never answered. It seemed that only text messaging got his reply.
But regardless of my lovey-dovey attempt, I have been a very very naughty boy.

Comments

Anonymous said…
A SUPPORTED BY THE DEVELOPER TOOLS? It was interesting. You seem very knowledgeable in ypour field.

Popular Posts