I have a sickness, it's called procrastination frustration sadness negativity grey cloud looming above.
Oh well, I blame it on the coffee. I blame it on wars for no particular reason. This is a posting without rhyme and reason. It's a Sunday morning and I am at my desk, thankfully I had no morning assignments but an afternoon one. So of course I would surfing this world wide web and opened my blog comments and read and try to write something in one and-half-minutes.
As I type, the rock/pop band Lifehouse song You and Me is playing on my personal desktop computer. Singer Jason Wade's voice is wonderful, and I don't know why oh why, I always have a dream of sounding like hime, or the late Barry White.
The office is pretty quiet at this moment with my boss, and three colleagues are simply going about our business of reading papers, editing photos and looking for stories. I am looking for love. But alas, I do not love myself enough to have love right now. My ex text messaged me last night and told me about a new bike that was purchased and a new car that's on the way. My ex asked me when I would be selling my 5-year-old compact car. I replied by saying I have no plans to sell my car for the time being because frankly, I don't want to. Maybe I will sell the car sometime much later. I am thankful grateful ecstatic that I have a car to begin with. Even if it makes weird sounds when I start (timing belt problems) or when I make a left turn (God knows what is the problem). I suppose I need to send it to Uncle Hassan the foreman or some other repair shop soon.
Here's wishing everyone a German Sunday. Because we should immerse ourselves in other people's culture to expand our horizons.

Wilkomen.

Comments

i so remember going for a ride with Ratu and Arni in Mikey..hihi...
Hayden Ahmad said…
hey there Miss Interpreted...Mikey got his name thanks to you guys,

Popular Posts