Let's get this out of the way.....


Someone had mentioned some very harsh words in a blog recently. I totally disagreed with what was written in the blog. I thought it was mean, uncalled for and inconsiderate and very insensitive. So what if you are allowed to write like motherfuckers in your blogs. At least have some decency. Sure, you can be as foul mouth as you want- swearing and cussing. But it need not be directed at someone's weakness. God! I was shocked to read what I saw. I was angry at what was written. And I told the blog writer that it was mean. I told the writer how I felt about it- I was disgusted. And I have never spoken to the blog writer since. Please lah, everyone has their own problems. Yes, blog writer, we all can see you got yourself some very serious personal problems. We sympathise with you, I sympathise with you. I only wish the best for you. Hey everyone has a shitty life, in one way or another. But what is important is that we handle it- if we can. If we can't, then ask for help. Seek comfort from your friends, family, colleagues, pets, YOURSELF, alcohol, drugs, GOD, or whatever lah that gets you by. At the end of the day you gotta get on with your life.

I'm not perfect either. I've had my fair share or moments when I was pissed and angry at the whole world. I've had moments where I was depressed and felt so alone. I've felt like I had nothing to live for. Thank Allah, He has kept me alive to REALISE that any bad day will always pass. If you feel shitty today, USUALLY, you feel much much better tomorrow or the next day.

The blog writer once asked me why I had so many friends. Compared to the blog writer, everyone seemed to like me. (Seem to lah! hehe) Honestly, I really don't know how I have so many acquaintances now. Before, I was very reclusive, very closed-up. I only had a handful of friends, whom I couldn't stand sometimes also. But then I realised friends are annoying sometimes, just because they are human. Sometimes friends hurt you too. Sometimes, for me at least, I just don't feel like hanging out with friends. But when I feel like that I always remember that episode of TWO GUYS A GIRL AND A PIZZA PLACE, The episode was when the annoying new girl was just starting to become part of the gang. The girl (forgot the name) said:
"why do you guys keep making fun of me? It's mean."
Then the gang replied: "Whaaaat? That's what friends do."

Even when I watch FRIENDS there was an episode when the gang was making fun of Joey's inability to defend himself from his small-sized girlfriend who kept punching him really hard. Joey looked really pissed that his friends was not on his side.

OK, those are fictional examples. Can't help it I was a TV junkie!

But even in real life, friends fight with each other, and they can say hurtful things to each other. I guess it's normal.

Unless you are me- MR Nice Guy who never argues with his friends. Even when I'm pissed off with my friends now I just try to look at the bright side of things. But I do get pissed when I'm pissed. But mostly I get pissed about myself. Demented right? I guess that's one of the quirks of being me.

Kesimpulannya, I'm disappointed at what was written in the blog. Especially at the fact that some mis-reporting had happened.

OK, tu je my two cents worth.....ciao

Comments

Anonymous said…
really curious who pissed you off on his blog.

Popular Posts