OLD PIC: Sonny Boy liked to relax around while his foreign workers prepared huis daily breakfast of oatmeal and petai.


Been a quiet few weeks. went to tasik pedu the other day, and went across the border in one of the craziest things i've done in a while. Halo, stayed up until 6am on a friday night thanks to my crazy new friend. Checked out this disco that played techno - oh no! I hate techno music but it was like "if ya can't beat 'em join em'" kinda situation. So there I was dancing to some weird techno tune in Thai! But thankfully the DJ started to play some R&B stuff and pretty soon I was just so absorbed in my dancing that I didn't care. and the waiters were just so friendly there.

The biggest difference between across the border and places like Penang and KL is that you don't feel like people are out to show off. People are constantly trying to outdress and out-impress each other in KL. There people are dressed very simply- some of the ladies were dressed to kill- but mostly they were just dressed simply.
And everyone is smiling and really friendly- they offer you drinks & ciggies. It's just a very relaxed and fun-lovin atmosphere.

So that was practically my whole Friday night lah- keje gila I tell you--haha. I didn't really want to go but in the end I didn't regret going.

___________________


I finally got my laptop fixed. Maran finally installed the software, so now I can work with my laptop right there at my desk, instead of using one of the office's terminals. Feels real now...

Comments

Popular Posts