The World Revolves Around Me....


Met someone a few nights ago, and I'm wondering whether our friendship means anything more than it should.

This has been going through my head these past two days.

Then today I got a call from an old friend from KL. He had lost his cellphone, so he actually looked up my office number on the internet to contact me. He said he wanted to come up north to visit me this month. Cool, I said.

He was always a good dude. We were very much alike- always trying to get laid. Haha! But he's really nice. And having him call me now during this vulnerable time is really shitty.

Seriously I'd rather remain a serial one-night-stander, and not have thoughts of longing in my head. I don't know whether I still believe in it. My friends tell me "Just have fun. Enjoy each other's company", but I guess that's really hard to do. Really I SHOULD just be casual about all this friend-making.
Plus, I do feel I need to care for myself first before I can care for someone else. There are many aspects of my life that need attention, but I choose to ignore them.

Anyways....I hate to tell sad stories.

Probably will meet my friend tomorrow night for dinner. We'll see, nothing's confirmed. I don't care really because life goes on no matter what happens.

I guess I am expecting something to happen, maybe. Maybe part of me is pressured to have steady relationship? Perlu ke?

But unfortunately, this friend sms-ed me this evening to ask for a prepaid top-up. He says he is broke. Maybe true. The thing is I've just known him, so I really don't want to get money involved in this.

---end of psycho-babble-----

In other news today.....huns called me while I was shopping for DVDs. It was nice to hear from her, we would often talk about stuff on the phone. Her Majesty also came over to Penang the other day. It was nice to see him- it was just nice to see an old friend. When I met her majesty I realised how much I missed my friends in KL.
I still haven't spoken to 'The Blog person' who wrote all those nasty words.

An hour ago, my friend from Johor sms-ed to thank me on curing his sickness. He was feeling under the weather for several days, but somehow my phone call to him cheered him up the other day- sweet.

The VMAs are coming August 28. But life still goes on.

The theatre show 'Janji' was excellent. Even the Kopitiam nasi lemak seller had a role in it. It was very energetic and entertaining.


And went to the second sauna the other day. Guess what? I just couldn't do it. I could not! I only spent, maybe, 20 minutes there. On who was I thinking about? Oh brother....this sucks!!

Comments

Popular Posts