After Watching Closer

A long long time ago
She knew what it was like
To have someone kiss her forehead,
her cheeks and finally her lips.

That gentle touch like feathers
That quiet moment of two people
That goddy feeling of floating...
*********************************************



Don't Even Think About It!


The drugs don't work anymore
So I slit my wrist to know how it feels.

The sun doesn't shine anymore,
So I poke my eyes so I can't see anymore.
My life is nothing,
So I throw it all away.
Every dream, every thought
Every desire


***********************************

Langkawi
The wild winds blow furiously on my window,
In the pitch black night I search high and low,
Like the choppy waves at sea,
Like the violent tempest tonight,
You are no easy fight- My Fickle Love who breaks my heart.

Comments

Anonymous said…
Thanks for all the cool horse . You'll have to stop by www.horseoutlet.com sometime!

Popular Posts