Langkawi and Braddock

Nyah mak hari tu kena drive manual car in Langkawi. And I had to drive my parents around. You know how many times the car stopped in the middle of the road. Like a gazillion times, okeyyyy.

So me dad, being the apt driver he is took over. No way was he risking his life letting sonny boy drive like a maniac.

She's a maniac, maniac of love.....and she dances like she never danced before....

Me mum and dad suggested the Langkawi cable cars. So off we went up Mount Matchinchang, which was really high, 700metres above sea level. the view was spectacular. But my nerves were shrinking like a limp dick. (Can't help using that analogy). I am scared of heights. It's not severe. But there is some fear of high places.

I wasn't the only one flipping up on Mount Matchincang. There was one mat salleh lady, dressed too elegantly for a ride in a cable car who muttered, "I do believe I've lost my balance." And the poor lady said it in the most stiff upper crust way.


-----------------------------

I can't help myself with the Cinderella Man movie. I watched it twice, which in my world means a lot.
Please, I beg you to not think about the kind of person Russell Crowe is in person. But MY GOD, the guy is such a good performer. I just want to feel like that, you know. I don't know how, I don't know why, but I have to.

I could never imagine how it was like during the Great Depression. It must have been hell making ends meet. But all I'm interested in is feeling THAT moment. When Crowe pleaded with his richer boxing agent friends to give him some money. How did he pull that off, huh?

It's the same with Sean Penn when he was in I AM SAM. I could feel that emotion jumping out from him. But Penn is great in everything. Have you guys seen The Interpreter? Both him and Nicole Kidman were excellent. I love it that KIdman even spoke differently for the role. A person who is fluent in several languages would sound like that, as opposed to a person who only speaks one language.

---------------------

Comments

Popular Posts