sekarang tengah kat cyber cafe with The Ratu in bangsar. It's Saturday and we just finished having tea with 3 of my colleagues. one of the girl's bro joined us coz he had to drop the car. Tomorrow I'm going for a teasure hunt with F and D- and I have to wake up at 6pm!

Next month I'm going to Bali for a holiday. I have to book the hotel rooms coz J is going off to Sydney this week. So it's up to me to go to the bank and bank in the deposit for our hotel. We're using US dollar because most places in Bali uses that currency- ye lah a lot of mat salleh. Mmm, a mat salleh meat market.

By the way, my company's Raya open house that day was like a meat market too. Huns disagreed with me. She said most men in the company aren't that cute. BUT I think there are a lot of untapped resources in  our building. just kidding!

Comments

Popular Posts