The Truth

The truth is people have been fooling around since the beginning of time. Anonymous, you are entitled to your opinion.
You say that you're a veteran of 25 years in journalism. For that I respect you. However I disagree when you say that people act a certain way because they work in a particular field.
For your information, I've been doing naughty things even before I worked with my current employer. Cheers.


Sorry readers...the entry has been erased. Let's just say it was about a very bad boy doing good things for the community.

Comments

Anonymous said…
terukle lu. my advise is get the hell out of reporting now. it is one of the things that buat u rosak macam ni.

as a 25 year veteran, this is my advice kid. jadi reporter memang teruk, boleh jadi gila. keluar cepat sebelum u makin gila

Popular Posts