A Crazy Week...................


It was a week of goodbyes to friends and could-have-been lovers. Despite living in denial of my transfer up north, I managed to spend time with some of the dudes I've met through the years.

To all the guys I've known before, this is for you....


(All the names have been changed to protect their identity)

RASHID:

You were the person I sang 'Here Without You' to. And you were there during the early part of 2004. I'm glad we said goodbye to each other during the night the of the tremors. I guess we're both alike, we like to prowl the streets at night, And we both have been talking about all our crazy experiences- in bushes! Well, you are one cool and caring dude. It could have been something, but I guess I wasn't ready.. That's me- never wanting to commit. Hey but you're the one who all of a sudden refused my sms and calls back then. But I'm leaving you behind. Goodbye. P.S...sorry for barging into your office like that.



SAFUAN:

You're the other person who insists on calling me adik. God! I've known you briefly, but I can see you're a very smart intellectual person, and you're caring in a very brotherly way. Thanks for all your 'sakat'. I guess with you I could just sit down and talk with, you know. Good luck for your future. Thanks for being there for me during the tsunami. Boy, that was a stressful period.



ZAMRI:

I met you at my most frequented place- and we hung around everywhere- my house, your house, the 'centre', even at discos. I liked hanging out with you. You were just a sweet-natured boy. I liked hanging out with you. It was fun. I'll probably miss you the most. But the funny thing is, I'm so OK with letting you go. We had some great times together, but I guess it's time for me to move on, to do my own thing. You've got your new job now- which is fabulous! And here I am being transfered, to a place where the people speak like you! Take care, dear. Luv ya:) and miss ya


JOHNNY:

What can I say about you? You are one crazy motherfucker- and a real talker. I think I spent a lot of time sitting down hearing you talk about, well, you. But it was nice to keep seeing you at Cheras. Hope you take care. And, golly, what is it with you? you have that scent I can smell from a mile! Thanks for sending me home those few times.


JIMMY:

You were cute, so cute. But in the end it was all about money. Aiyo!, how can man! Anyways, thanks for letting me stay at your place last time. God that was so long ago, huh? At your old place near Kg Baru. God, it's like I've known you for sooo long. Take care.


AFZAN:

The guy that started it all- if ya know what I mean. Be nice to your spouse, dude. I'll always remember you.I wish you weren't so cute! Urgh...



HAFIZI:

You were the last one I got to know. You were really sweet as well. And when people saw us they thought we were a couple. Yeah, rite! what do they know. I hope you are okay now with your eyesight.

Comments

Popular Posts