Damn You
You pathetic sore loser of a motherfucker idiot
Boo hoo are you cryng?
Oh man are you wailing?
Oh no now you want your mommy, do ya?
well this mama's boy has gone home.
Your mama don't give a shit.
Your daddy never gave his time.
Oh I guess that's why you're all screwed up.
Always blame your father, guys.
If your life is shitty, and you're not doing well- just blame it on daddy.
Oh, I wish my father had loved me more!

Get a life you fucking baby!


You are an idiot!
Why not you just die.

Damn you, you motherfucker!
I have no other release.
In this crowded room I squeal
While I type furiously on these keys.
Typing and typing the night away
I don't know anything else
Typing and typing away
I thought I would dance with dancers, graceful

I type and type away
I thought I would be someone different

I type and type away
I did not picture this at 25

I type and type away
I wonder why I do this to myself?
I type and type away
I type and type away
I type and type away
And there it goes,
Those dreams have flown away
Gone with the fire that burned inside me
Gone with any realisation I had before

I type and type away
Like my life depended on it
I type and type away
Like I have nothing left to live for
I type and type away
DO YOU KNOW HOW MUCH I'VE SACRIFICED FOR YOU?
You ungrateful bastard!
Your ingratitude wreaks of jealousy
I've learned not to care what you think
But you keep coming back to me
You keep me in your brothel
Ever willing to play your games
Maybe I'm in too deep
But I can't help question it everyday
Whether you know me or not
Or whether we will make it through
I don't know if I love you
I don't, God dammit, I don't
You confuse me
I hate you!

In silence I cry.
Maybe you should let your feelings be more known.
Either that or just die inside.

Go ahead, you fool!
Tired of complaining. But not tired analyse.
You are but a man, who has no direction in this stupid life,
save for the one that has been paved for you.
Go ahead, step in, step up and take that road.
It's a great path, y'know.
The best choice I made in my life.
To take a road that others have made for me.
They pay and roll out the red carpet.
They take pictures of me by the hundreds.
And I just smile and wave with pretentious glee.
Oh what a night!
Look there he is tripping and falling!

And he walks, but he doesn't know why
I hate to question what is going on
But you make me query even more.
Why do you do this to me?
The show must go on, they say.
Who cares if it doesn't mean anything to you.


So where do we go from here?
My life will never be the same.
My teeth have yellow-ed at your mercy
My hair from black to grey.
My thoughts are a different way now, it was never intended to be like this.

My heart is out in the open now
I present it to you on a cold steel dish
See, it beats still!
I have nothing as you have taken all of me.
I am nothing but the thought of who I wanted to be
I am nothing
But who you want me to be
The fool who stoops so low
I willingly bring you apples from the vine




*************************************************************************




Previously on Jake........

"What's your name?" Jake asked, while licking her neck.
"Whatever you want it to be, baby."
"Fuck you. Come on, I'm serious," Jake said.
"Rhonda."
"Rrrrrrhondahhh. Have you been to Paris lately?"
"No. Why?"
"Cause I'm gonna go up the I-feel-you towerr and brush up you down nice like a french maid in tight underware and fuck you up nice like the French, Polish, Russians and Spaniards and all the fuckers do nicely..." Jake was taking off her black panties now. He was beginning to go down on her....

"French kissing is optional but a must. He was talking crap, but he didn't give a hoot. He just wanted her.


JAKE (PART 12)

The clock showed it was 6.30am
He blinked his eyes several times. His sight was all blurry. His contact lenses had dried up through the night. It wasn't the first time he had slept with them.
And it wasn't the first time he had slept with some girl he picked up on Bourbon Street.

--The clubs there are hot- the music rolled out on the streets serenading patrons to come in. The air was thick with desire. A fucking cliche to say it that way, but that was exactly how it was on Boubon. Guys looking at girls. Girls looking at girls, guys picking up guys. It was a cross between the strip clubs in Las Vegas and the Mardi Gras--

Jake was a regular. And now looking at the girl in his bedside, it was clear that she was also a regular.

Her blonde hair was all over her pillow.

Jake got out of bed and went to the bathroom. He tried to salvage what was left of his contact lenses. He looked into the bathroom mirror and saw that his hair was all messy. He closed his eyes for a quarter of a minute, trying to moist his eyes.
"God dammit." he mumbled in his morning voice.
Jake was never a morning person. But if ever he was up that time, he would always be doing things alone.Doing all his sacred things. The last time he was up at that time he didn't sleep the whole night and put on his Elton John record and played 'Yellow Brick Road' and 'Rocket Man' several times. In between he'd throw in some Led Zep and The Who.

After washing his face, he went back to bed, slowly, so that he wouldn't wake up the girl. He thought he had fallen asleep but a moment later he felt his dick getting massaged. All the smell of her floral scent was overcoming him again.
His neck was kissed and then licked. He was half awake, the sun was shining through the curtains. He grabbed one her breast...

Hold me tighter you fool
the day is getting longer
This may be our last chance
so make it good, make it worth your while and mine
Take it all, you deserve it
I'll show you mine
Hold me tighter
tighter
kiss me more
Hold it deeper
I'm deeper
I'm deeper
Hold me tighter
Hold me tighter
I'll keep you in my arms

Jake checked out of the hotel just before lunchtime.

Comments

Popular Posts