It's nearly 2.00am and I'm still here in the Alor Star office with all my colleagues including my boss and photographer.

We're finishing a really big supplement we have to submit tomorrow. We're done now. Relieved. We worked our asses off today. Just now we had dinner together with the HM boss. It's just lovely that we got this close bond even though it's just my third day.

Guys, I really have an extremely great boss here. Someone who encourages me and, I believe, could teach me and guide me. Even the ratu told me that my boss told him that he would train me to be the best.

Thanks ratu and huns for your good word to the people here.
Thanks junie, suzana, anis, rumario for your concern thru sms.


So far OK lah


+++++++++++++++++++




My boss told me today: "The day you stop caring about getting a byline is the day you should consider quiting."


OK, so he was saying it because another colleague was making an effort to write a sports story so he could get a national byline.

It just hit me lah. It got me thinking.

While writing this I may get a byline tomorrow....hmmmm

Entahlah, folks.

Comments

Popular Posts