The day has been crazy.
I slept at 4am after consuming fried eggs, white rice with kicap, prunes, an apple and hot coffee. Nyums...., thinking about it at 6.20pm now sounds so scrumptious. I love hot coffee.
By the way, I woke up at 9.30am, and that totally explains my edginess.

Anyways, my life is blissful. Have been working. I did one story while my colleague did another story. In the morning we checked out a Pasar Sehari in Arau to follow a price check by Domestic Trade authorities. We moved to another pasar in Pauh to chat with chicken sellers. Reminds me of cow and chicken. Hmmm

Uncle G called up to remind me of doing exclusives. Mmmm, as in the Chris Brown album, Exclusive (The Forever Edition)? No....as in exclusives for your job, brother. Yes, alas, Uncle G reminded me what I'm here for: to look for the truth in exclusives. At least that's how I think of it.

I totally plan to jog this evening. I'm keeping my fingers crossed that it will happen. I am itching to get off my lazy butt and sweat! My tummy is bulging bigger than a lorry's Dunlop spare tyre. I need to be thin . As thin as I was in THAT picture which is now posted on FB. That picture will forever be immortalised. Because most of the people in the pic are either fat or fat now, THAT picture will pose as a reminder: we were once fine and sexy beasts with killer bodies and even killer looks.

Went to TCC's wedding last night. I loved the seven course Chinese dinner and the relatives singing on stage! It was fun to see something different than the usual kompang and nasi minyak.

My eyes are going bonkers now. I have been staring at the PC screen for so many instances. I was surfing the net last night, this morning, at this minute. I need to stare at vast green fields, lovely waterfalls and sandy beaches like the ones in the Jason Mraz video.

Will see you guys later. I want to buy some nasi ayam

Comments

summerwork said…
you are an insane writer. I think I like the way you write.OR Type.

Popular Posts