Ok, I've given up on trying to get laid. Instead last night I spent the night at a friend's house after watching Queer as Folk. Gosh, Season Four is so nice...! You know you are lucky when you have gay friends. They're just more thoughtful than normal guys.

In the new season Brian had survived testicular cancer, Justin's grown up and has his comic book made into a movie. Michael gets married to his boyfriend, who is sooo hot. And even Michael's mom gets hooked! Emmet who is the most flamboyant of the group just looks cuter even in all his flashy outfits. and Ted, who looks so older and cuter has gotten over substance abuse.

Basically everyone looks cuter, more mature and are achieving great stuff in their lives.

I, on the other hand can only hope that I don't go out to the sauna again and try to pick up guys. It was the most stupidest thing I've ever done, trying to beat the clock to get to the sauna before it closes. and when I got there there were like, four people. How pathetic am I. neither of them I liked and one of them tried to grab me inside sauna. OK, if he had been cute, I would have let him. Maybe one week ago I would have let him grab me coz I was new in the sauna.

But I just felt like an idiot.

God...welcome to my twisted private life. Pathetic and twisted. sorry, this time I ain't censoring it. What the fuck! What the fuck! Or maybe I should open up another blog?

Comments

Popular Posts