MB treats me badly. and it took me a while to realise it. To actually feel it. I'm quite numb when I am in TO. I don't know maybe I'm just not myself here.

I can't even type properly.

On one hand, I'm trying to prove myslef worthy by trying to get the story- to work hard and show that I can work.

On another hand, i'm trying too hard- I CAN"T EVEN REMEBER WHAT I"M SUPPOSED TO WRITE!

######

OK. MB thinks I'm an idiot


(I wrote this after I wrote the above..)
Aku ni memang emotional sikit. Ok I admit that. But maybe that's a good thing. My horoscope says that I am big with emotions. The tarot cards the other day even revealed that I am able express my emotions very well. I'm big on feelings. I like to feel. When I think about how much I feel, it's all sounds so text booky, but when I write about it now, it all just makes sense. it's a fact about myself that I don't have to deny. I'm expressive, don't you think? Or at least I can be sometimes.

I have an idea of the person I want to be. Isn't that good enough? It's good to actually know who you are, right?

And people do what they want to do, you know.

Not force themsleves to do something they don't want to.

And people who are good at what they do are not pleasant- they suck at interpersonal skills, they are DIFFICULT people, crazy even. BUT, they are so good at what they do.

My mother was telling me about this doctor who had bedside manner from hell, but he was so darn good that he cured my mother's migrane.
Mind you, my mum had been to three doctors previously and none of them precribed her the correct medicine till this doctor came along.
Even my mum's friend attested to how good this doctor is, but loathes the fact that he treats patients like shit.

JH is one big ass too. When I took his class in Actor's Studio, he could be too strict sometime. He was difficult, but beyond his attitude you could see that he knows what he wants. He stands up for what he believes in.

The list goes on..you often hear of how Madonna is an ambitious and demanding bitch during her tours. And I've read that Russell Crowe can be a difficult actor to work with because he always has strong opinions about the script.

Sometimes it's impossible to be nice, especially if you really want to achieve something. People will start to hate you but I guess that's the price you gotta pay. You gotta be ruthless to get what you want.

Comments

Popular Posts