Tension, beb!

After several failed attempts at updating my blog, I know officially don't give a damn! Even if this never sees print I don't care.

Last nite I wrote stuff about a favourite album of mine and related it to my relationship with my father, basically shit that would be great for this blog. And then my diskette got infected- I wrote the stuff on my laptop, I thought of transferring it to my blog today. Tengok2 the disk is rosak. Nyah, mak tensen. Mak benci komputer!

Oh well, it still doesn't make any less of a deep person. Ish..I'm just so pissed off at computers right now!

URRGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

Nyah, mak dah banyak guna perkataan mak and nyah sekarang. I must be a mak nyah, nok.
Yesterday during an outing with some old friends I kept saying mak, nyah, nok, and all those kinda words. What's wrong with me!?

Anyway later at nite, when the outing was over aku pegi cybercafe dekat umah, my intention was to chat up some cute guys and get lucky- also I wanted to update my blog. Unfortunately (Damnly), the connection was so slow that I got impatient with the internet. Plus the IRC connection was bad- it kept disconnecting. I blogged a continuation of my Jake story, but it never made it coz entah cam na, it just like hilang during the process of publishing it. Nyah mak bosan, nyah!

I got so frustrated I got on a cab from Gombak all the way to Cheras (sanggup jugak!) just so that I could go for a massage.

well the massage was just what I needed coz the past two days I noticed I was feeling a bit grumpy and uptight. Seriously, when I went out with my old friends, I felt like chewing the top of everyone- so short-tempered. Gosh! All I needed was to get some...Really lah woman, cannot tahan two days without doing it, I tell you. So what if I'm incorrigible- as long as me and my little brother are happy, who cares?


Comments

Popular Posts