Wore my blue shirt today. That Padini shirt is one of the best I have in my wardrobe: it's durable, it's a nice colour and it washes easily.

Feeling-wise, I prefer to be emotion-less today. I think I'm too much of a drama queen sometimes. Better channel all that dramatic energy to something else. OR, use that dramatic inclination for the good of man.

Syah told me Suat Ling read my blog. She said its the writings of a depressed person. Nyah.....

So what if I'm depressed? As long as I look fabulous while doing it.

I suggested to Syah that instead of buka puasa today, let's buka baju.
Nyah, mak bosan dengan all this buka puasa.

I want to do fun things like surfing and swimming and acting in a TV show that brings a steady income.

It seems like every Ramadan, I get really cranky or depressed or sad or extremely horny. 'Tis strange.

"Don't think, just write."............

I want to buy a car
I want to move nearer so that I don't have to torture myself with a long commute.

BUT, saying you'll do something is totally different from actually doing something. That's why sometimes I just don't bother talking about stuff. I try to just shut up and do things.

Comments

Popular Posts