Nyahzzzz....

I just ended a real nice holiday. My family and I went to Perhentian, baby! Boy, the fish was beautiful and the people were even more beautiful. And it was full. All the hotels were packed with holidaymakers from all over. We booked two rooms. One for my parents and me, while the other was for my sister and her family. Snorkeling is fun. And I got a tan. And believe me, I am sooo hitam legam now. Oh, well. Yang penting, it looks good, hehe. Oh yeah, I proudly helped my niece and nephew to build sandcastles....wah gitew...
My sis and bro-in-law went diving everyday during our three-day trip. I went snorkeling, swimming. Coolness.

We found this nice makan place next to the Flora beach hotel. It had all this raggae music playing in the background and there's a tiny bar beside it. The cook is Kelantanese lady who makes a killer Udang goreng butter and ayam goreng kunyit. Suprisingly the place seldom serves fish, but they always have prawn, squid and chicken dishes...and also western cuisine. But hello, the nasi with dishes were heavenly, people.

Gosh....wonder where my next vacation will be.

Hike in Fuel Price.....

So the government announced the increase in fuel prices yesterday. Golly, a 78 sen increase! Everyone I knew was lining up at petrol pumps to fill up before midnight. Some friends were stuck sampai berjam-jam. Giler ke apa?!
I was travelling back up north yesterday and I was desperately looking for a petrol station. My tank was half full, and the crowd couldn't have come at a more worse time. I finally decided to wait in line kat Slim River. Thankfully ada traffic policemen yang mengawal keadaan kat petrol station.


Friends...

I met up friends for dinner two nights ago. It's always lovely to chat and bitch about life, kan? Especially when the group is soo the very well-informed. Well informed, as in having reliable sources to tell stories. The next day I met up an old college friend for lunch. We had a fantastic Thai fusion food: pasta in spicy Thai gravy...best gilles.....

Comments

Anonymous said…
Nyah... share la with us some pic kat perhentian.. aiyo... i missed that place laa... been there once..

zuls
Hayden Ahmad said…
zuls: ada gambar2 dalam camera I. Nyahz we should go there together gether beramai ramai sumday

Popular Posts