Things happening now...............

I am so glad my colleague's stories came out. And I am glad my bosses decided to use the stories in full. The only regret I have is the slight edit I made to the story- but I had a valid reason to omit that part of the story: the point was not elaborated. But then again, I should never editorialise. I should just check on my colleague's flow of story, story details and house style. Leave the rest to my bosses at HQ. Our job is to find good stories and file them in, as fast as we can.

-------

Anwar Ibrahim is back in the news. It's almost similar to his hullabloo ten years ago. Think about it: it was a similar criminal accusation, and it happened during an economic recession. I feel that there are secret hands at work in the background- many feel there is a conspiracy at work. There's always a consipracy theory when it comes to political assasination. But maybe we should just look at it at what it is: a police report and an allegation. But the thing is the allegation involves a big gun. DSAI is a very influential leader in this country. The man was featured in Time magazine and was acknowledged as an influential politician, for Chrissake!. I mean, why would Umno and government leaders be so scared of him, if he weren't so influential.
I wonder how things will go on after this....and all this is happening in the midst of rising costs, attempts of motion of no confidence against the PM , backing down of MCA leaders. My, oh my.


------

It was so friggin' difficult to get a parking space tadi. What's the deal, lah?

------

I was off yesterday and went overboard in my expenses. There were stuff which I did not need to pay for. Gila ke apa, I ni? I have yet to settle my rent/car loan, etc. I need to prioritise.
While the rest of Malaysia stayed up late to watch the Euro 2008 finals, I stayed up late because I went to the city. I wanted to come home early and call it a night, but the be(a)st in me wanted to 'lepak ' longer in the big big city. Who could help all the bright lights, tall buildings, and seductive Starbucks coffee, Coffee Bean and 24-hour McDonald's drive-throughs. I live in a town which is devoid of all this, so I need my fix, every now and then. (God, I am rambling and I am so pathetic)

Comments

Popular Posts