Sunset at Perhentian Besar. Perhentian Besar and Perhentian Kecil are two islands located side by side. Kecil has a fishing village with sundry shops and kedai kopi, so you can go there for supplies and food. This island has the a strip of chalets/hotels which are popular with the mat sallehs backpackers.
The bigger Perhentian Besar is more family-oriented as it has bigger resorts. And there's this one restaurant next to Flora Beach Hotel which served fantastic food.



A beach in Perhentian Besar. The coral was lovely underwater but the beach had a lotta rubbish on it...sheeesh






The lovely water in front of our hotel. Best gils.....!

Comments

Anonymous said…
OMG! Nice pictures! I've always loved the beach kan. And I think the gambar laut's awesome.

Air itu nampak tenang... :)

I miss you. Come back to KL quick. We can go Raoul shopping. Heheh.

Please say hi to Mikey for me ya? Thanks.. And I'm glad he's all okay again..... :)

See you this weekend, Insya Allah

Popular Posts