Excuse me while I do some self-talk....

I can't believe I'm going back to Langkawi tomorrow. Just got back from there.

I want to create some brilliant shit, y'now. Some mind blowing kick ass stuff. Next time you feel that urge with the VMAs, INXS and all that maybe you should make those dreams into fucking reality, man. I mean, it's really nice to have all these wonderful dreams in your head but really they don't make an impression on the rest of the world. Of course, what matters is what it means to you. But sometimes, WHY NOT CONTRIBUTE TO MANKIND?

I'm the last person to convince about promoting oneself. But is that always a bad thing? If you got something good to share with the world, why the heck not share it?

"Don't worry about what you cannot do, but what you can do."

Comments

Popular Posts