Have you ever blew someone off?

When you tell someone you're not interested, how do you handle it?
I blew someone off last week. We've known each other for a couple of months. But I've never made an advance at the person. Friends told me I should just say it out loud- make it clear that I'm not interested. But I usually don't like to state things up front. I figure that actions speak louder than words. But not everyone understands body language---and sometimes body language can be confusing. So really, saying things up front is best.

Before, you say "Gosh, this guy is so full of himself!" BELIEVE me, I've been in unrequited love situations. And it sucks!
Liking someone and have that person not like you, man it's the pits! And believe me I still harbour hopes on half the people who blew me off. I sometimes sms them, I'd call them sometimes, even though I know they have someone else and are probably not thinking about me- at all. But, I still harbour hopes, you know.

That's why if I need to blow someone off I try to do it kindly. I've always believed that everyone, should be treated with respect and kindness. That includes people who you "don't feel the same way" with.

Comments

Popular Posts